12.25.2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!
the treats are made and package, the gifts wrapped, and the Christmas music playing. the only thing missing is family. we have had to postpone our get-togethers..
why?
because of this....

we are having a blizzard.
this will be the most relaxing Christmas we have had.
no traveling
no hurrying to get to the next celebration
no eating too much.
nope we are staying home
just the three of us...ok four
if you count our dog.
oh,
one more thing.
please remember the real reason for this celebration.
the birth of our savior
Jesus Christ.
hope everyone stays safe but have a wonderful
Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Stay safe and warm in the blizzard! Hope your Christmas was relaxing and full of joy and love!!

Lura said...

I love your plain brown paper packages. Very nice!

Jane said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I'm glad you were safe and sound during the blizzard. That is the most important thing. I'm think I'm finally getting together with my parents, sister and brother today for our Christmas celebration. We are going to drive to my parents house....it's a lot of country road to get there so we are keeping our fingers crossed that they have been cleared.
The snow is beautiful when I look out at it from my warm home....
Have a great day.
Jane

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

All this snow has really changed so many peoples plans! I hope you enjoyed your quiet snowbound Christmas!

Manuela