10.09.2009

sneek peeks of my progress






so, i am getting somewhere in my studio...though it isn't going as fast as i hoped. i am not a
patient person.
i am looking forward to having it done...i am in the mood to create.
it is supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow.
4-5 inches.
a little early here for that. hopefully it won't knock down the soybeans.
and because it is going to be nasty i think i will be baking lots.
maybe i will even have a recipe of two for you.
maybe.

until then hope everyone stays warm.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm......intriging.

Jane said...

It's too early for snow!!!! Enjoyed the sneak peeks of your studio....can't wait to see the finished reveal! Stay warm!!
Jane

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Snow already, wow! Here in Las Vegas we're still wearing shorts and flip flops! Good luck with you're studio. You will feel so much better when it's all done. At least that's what I'll be telling myself as I clean out my garage/disaster area. :)

Linda K said...

Lookin' good so far!